The 2014 Central Oregon Golf Trail Players Card SOLD OUT. If you would like to be added to a mailing list to receive notice when the 2015 card is available, please email our team and request to be included in 2015.
The Central Oregon Players Card provides potential savings of over $800.
Golf Trail Players Card holders receive 50% off at 19 of Central Oregon’s finest golf courses.
A portion of the proceeds from the 2014 Player’s Card benefits the Central Oregon Junior Golf Association (COJGA), enabling the Central Oregon Golf Trail to sponsor a COJGA scholarship worth $1,000.
Card Pricing – Sold Out for 2014
- Standard Purchase Price: $199.00
- Early Purchase Price (Until March 31, 2014): $149.00
Participating Central Oregon Golf Trail Courses:
- Aspen Lakes Golf Course
- Awbrey Glen Golf Club
- Black Butte Ranch – Big Meadow Course
- Black Butte Ranch – Glaze Meadow Course
- Brasada Canyons Golf Course
- Broken Top Golf Club
- Crooked River Ranch
- Eagle Crest Resort – Challenge Course
- Eagle Crest Resort – Resort Course
- Juniper Golf Club
- Kah-Nee-Ta Resort Golf Course
- Lost Tracks Golf Club
- Meadow Lakes Golf Course
- Pronghorn Club – Nicklaus Course
- Quail Run Golf Course
- Sunriver Resort – Meadows Course
- Sunriver Resort – Woodlands Course
- Tetherow Golf Club
- Widgi Creek Golf Club
2014 COGT Players Card Program Details:
- The Players Card is valid AFTER 12:00 PM, seven (7) days per week with discount applied to the prevailing rate at time of play.
- Cardholders must declare they intend to use the COGT Players Card when making tee times.
- Cardholder’s must present their Players Card to the golf shop staff at check-in to receive the discount.
- Player’s Card is not eligible for use with any other offer.
- One round per course, per card holder.
- Tee times based on availability and each facility’s advanced tee time limitations.
Reservation restrictions and additional forecaddie fees may apply at some courses.
The COGT Players Card expires December 31, 2014.