Put a bow on summer 2017 with a long (romantic maybe?) weekend of golf, wine, food and fun at one of Central Oregon’s most beautiful destination resorts, Black Butte Ranch.
The event kicks off Thursday evening with a wine, cheese and hors d’oeuvres reception. Friday provides the first tournament round of golf at Glaze Meadow, best ball format, and an exquisite four-course wine dinner at the award-winning Lodge restaurant. Participants tee off on Saturday for the final tournament round at Big Meadow, Stableford format, followed by a barbecue awards luncheon. Tee prizes, gifts, and gross & net prize payouts are all part of the event.
Lest you think it’s not a competition – this year’s tournament winners will win a VIP experience at the 2018 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. The prize includes two passes for Feb. 8th or Feb. 11th, parking and full access to a hospitality tent on the 18th fairway that features chef-prepared meals, open bar, cigars, etc. This is one of the most popular events on the PGA TOUR, so this prize is huge!
ENTRY & DETAILS
- Entry is $550 per team and includes a wine, cheese & hors d’oeuvres reception, two tournament rounds with cart, range balls each day, an exquisitely prepared four-course wine pairing dinner, BBQ awards luncheon, tee prizes & gifts, gross & net prize payouts and more!
- Optional entry of $750 per couple includes full entry, plus one practice round with cart for two, and four breakfast vouchers for a full breakfast at Robert’s Pub.
- Participants registered then unable to attend will be eligible for a full refund of tournament entry up to 30 days prior to the event. No refunds after August 9, 2017.
- Maximum course handicap is 30/Men and 40/Ladies
- Gross & Net Divisions (the event will be pre-flighted based on combined player handicap index. Tournament scoring will be on a gross and net basis for each flight. Pairings based on handicaps (day one), and tournament position (day two).
- Winnings are awarded in golf shop credits
- Practice rounds are available for the special rate of $55 with cart and will be extended in conjunction with your travel. Call Ryan Dunning at 541.595.1292 for practice round tee times.
- Participants can secure a 15% discount off lodging at Black Butte Ranch. A two-night minimum stay applies. Options range from private Lodge rooms and 2-3 bedroom condos to 6 bedroom custom homes that can accommodate one, two or several couples. Please call Amanda Golien at 866.681.1123 for reservations and information.
Register Online at BlackButteRanch.com.