1. That time we put a beer tap in every bike shop in town. (And barber shop, ski shop, etc.)
2. When they opened up the Summit Chair at Mt. Bachelor on the 4th of July (again.)
3. “Ok, hear me out. I want to put an observatory in the brewery! We’ll call it a ‘Hopservatory!'” – Worthy Brewing Owner Roger Worthington, probably, after a couple of Pre-Funk Pale Ales.
4. When Central Oregon Bungee Adventures tied a rope to a bridge over the Crooked River Gorge and told people to, “JUMP!”
Fly Cascades Winter Wonderland Heli Tour
5. When Big Mountain Heli Tours took you up in a helicopter and took off the doors so you can get a better view of the mountains.
6. That time they expanded the Pine Tavern in downtown Bend and instead of cutting down a couple of giant Ponderosa Pines, they JUST BUILT THE RESTAURANT AROUND THEM.
The Ed House at McMenamins Old St. Francis School
Courtesy Bill Breneman