Lara House Bed and Breakfast
Lara House Bed and Breakfast, a magnificent 1910 craftsman, offers a unique and luxury experience for adults seeking a getaway in Downtown Bend. Located in a historic neighborhood, the Lara House overlooks Drake Park and the Deschutes River and is only two blocks away from Downtown Bend’s wonderful boutique shops and fantastic restaurants.
Our six guest rooms have world-crafted eclectic furnishings, exquisite linens, and down comforters, all with private baths. The common areas are cozy and intimate, but spacious enough to give you privacy.
You’ll love the cozy fireplace, beautiful sunroom and candlelit front porch! Join us for our wine and beer hour every evening featuring Pacific Northwest wines and craft beers paired nicely with delicious hors d’ oeuvres.
The Lara House Bed and Breakfast offers:
- Six beautifully decorated rooms, all with private baths
- Luxurious bedding with comforters and down pillows
- Fluffy terrycloth robes and towels
- Wireless Internet throughout the facility
- Computer/printer business station
- Plasma and LCD TV’s with satellite and DVD players
- Central air-conditioning throughout
- A smoke free environment
- Complimentary bottled water and sodasAs our previous guests have discovered, our well-crafted food, wonderful wines, and impeccable service here at the Lara House will make your stay a truly memorable experience.Sumptuous Breakfast
At Lara House our sumptuous multi-course breakfast creates an experience here at the Lara House. Our wide variety of culinary offerings are made with the freshest ingredients emphasizing local and organic produce whenever possible. Begin with a hot cup of our superb coffee or specialty tea by the fireplace or overlooking Drake Park in the sunroom. Some of our guests like to take a walk in the park with their coffee or tea prior to breakfast. Continue with a bowl of our signature homemade granola, yogurt, fresh fruit, and delicious pastries. Enjoy your main course of delicious entrees in the sunroom, the privacy of your own room, or on our back porch, when the weather permits.
The enjoyment of our breakfast is an important part of your experience at the Lara House. We are happy to create beautiful dishes that meet your dietary needs. Please let us know upon booking your reservation.
Featuring Pacific Northwest Wines
Included is our lovely wine and craft beer hour every evening from 5:00 to 6:00 pm. Begin your evening sipping wine or beer by the fireplace or perhaps on our candlelit front porch or in the comfort of your own room. Non-alcoholic beverages are available as well.