Become a COVA Member and Affordably promote your business!
The Central Oregon Visitors Association services more than 450 member businesses in Deschutes, Crook, Jefferson and South Wasco counties, implementing an annual budget of approximately $2.2 million in tourism destination marketing.
COVA members gain a professional edge by keeping in touch with the latest developments in the Central Oregon tourism industry and through participation in unique marketing opportunities. Here are just a few membership benefit highlights:
- Member Literature/Brochure Distribution in the Central Oregon Visitor Center
- Complimentary and Enhanced Listings in the “Official Central Oregon Visitor Guide”
- Complimentary Online Listing on VisitCentralOregon.com
- Access to Business Leads
- Access to Meetings, Events Group Services Leads
- Advertising Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Participation in Travel Writer tours and Press Trips
The Official Central Oregon Visitors Guide
COVA Members receive premier visibility for their business in 100,000 copies of the award winning, full-color, 99-page Official Central Oregon Visitors Guide. This Guide is the primary information piece distributed to every visitor inquiry received in the COVA Reservation Center.
COVA Members Receive
- FREE copies of the COVA Visitor Guide for display and distribution through their business.
- FREE business listing in the annual Visitors Guide.
- COVA members have the opportunity to purchase additional or upgraded advertising space in the Visitors Guide. (Advertising opportunities are limited and available on a first-reserved basis)
- Only COVA members receive a FREE website link to their site directly from the COVA website.
- Additional FREE listing(s) on the COVA Web page(s) in the appropriate pages.
- Additional FREE photos of your business (where applicable) posted on the COVA website to help market your product or services.
Cooperative Destination Marketing
Only COVA members are invited to participate in the cooperative Destination Marketing programs of the Association.
- Public Relations
- Cooperative Advertising Trade Show Exhibits, Sales Blitzes FAM/ Research Tours
- Direct Business Referrals
- Event Marketing Sponsorship
- Database List Retrieval
- Access Demographic Research Information
The COVA Reservations Center responds to over 250,000 inquiries annually. Only COVA members receive FREE direct referrals from COVA for visitors needing accommodations, real estate information and complete vacation planning assistance.
Mailing List Program
COVA maintains a database retrieval and lead-share program. Qualified leads are made available to COVA Members in any requested format. List retrievals can be sorted to meet member specifications, demographics, state of origin, dates of contact, referral source or relocation request.
How to become a member
For information on becoming a member of the Central Oregon Visitors Association, contact Kristi Richter, by phone at 800-800-8334 or email Kristi directly.