1. That time we put a beer tap in every bike shop in town. (And barber shop, ski shop, etc.)
2. When they opened up the Summit Chair at Mt. Bachelor on the 4th of July (again.)
4. When Central Oregon Bungee Adventures tied a rope to a bridge over the Crooked River Gorge and told people to, “JUMP!”
5. When Big Mountain Heli Tours took you up in a helicopter and took off the doors so you can get a better view of the mountains.
6. That time they expanded the Pine Tavern in downtown Bend and instead of cutting down a couple of giant Ponderosa Pines, they just built the restaurant around them. Yes, they are still there.
7. When we turned an old Catholic school into a hotel, restaurant, bar, brewery, Turkish soaking pool, cigar bar and movie theater.
8. And that nutty time that we brought waves and surfing to the Deschutes River.