Titanic the Musical
This unique ensemble version of the Tony award-winning Best Musical tells intimate and poignant stories based on the real men and women aboard the massive steamer. Spanning all classes, “Titanic the Musical” captures the range of humanity on the legendary “floating city”: coal-shoveling workers in the boiler room to first-class butlers and attendants; from migrants scraping together life savings for third-class tickets to the American Dream to the wealthiest men of the Victorian age taking a luxury getaway with wives, and mistresses. With compassionate lyrics and soaring melodies, the iconic story resonates with today’s issues of immigration, social inequity and sudden loss.
Here are some important changes you’ll notice attending a performance at the Tower Theatre:
• 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times.
• Face coverings are required and will be available to those who do not bring one.
• Intermissions will be limited or, whenever possible, eliminated entirely.
• Seating will be assigned by Box Office staff.
• Common touchpoints will be sanitized before, during, and after performances.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
• Guests will be encouraged to leave by rows to avoid crowding while exiting.