Become a COVA Member today and Affordably promote your business!
The Central Oregon Visitors Association services more than 450 member businesses in Deschutes, Crook, Jefferson and South Wasco counties, implementing an annual budget of approximately $2.5 million in tourism destination marketing.
COVA members gain a professional edge by keeping in touch with the latest developments in the Central Oregon tourism industry and through participation in unique marketing opportunities. Here are just a few membership benefit highlights:
- FREE Business listing in the annual Official Central Oregon Visitor Guide; distribution 115,000
- FREE Copies of the Official Central Oregon Visitor Guide to display or distribute
- FREE Brochure/rack card placement in COVA’s Regional Visitor Information Center, in Sunriver Village
- FREE Member Profile listing and link on the COVA website VisitCentralOregon.com with a description of your business, a featured image and up to 4 photos for your gallery
- Additional photos of your business (where applicable) posted to the site to help market your product or service
- Direct referrals from COVA for visitors needing accommodations, dining, attractions, recreation, real estate information and complete vacation planning assistance
Participate in the cooperative Destination Marketing programs of the Association
Participate in trade show exhibits, cooperative advertising, event marketing/sponsorship & FAM/research tours, travel writers and press tours.
Videos and images help visitors visualize a destination and what their vacation experience will be like. Enhance your presence on the COVA website by linking your video, podcast or image gallery from your member listing.
How to participate:
Email links to your specific video, podcast or image gallery to news@VisitCentralOregon.com
As part of the Central Oregon Visitors Association’s online marketing strategy, we maintain a Facebook fan page, YouTube channel, and Twitter account to further promote Central Oregon. Keep the interactive marketing staff apprised of new and exciting happenings so your information can be considered for inclusion on COVA’s Facebook page and other social media outlets. In addition, we encourage you to interact with us on these sites and post comments, videos, and images.
Connect with us:
How to become a member
For information on becoming a member of the Central Oregon Visitors Association please contact Kristi Richter