About Pine Ridge Inn
A boutique experience in a natural setting. Pine Ridge Inn is tucked away from main roads and overlooks the beautiful Deschutes River. It’s the perfect location to find the tranquility you are looking for while still having easy access to downtown Bend, the Old Mill District, hiking and biking trails, and along the road to Mt. Bachelor and the Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway.
Pine Ridge Inn is perfect for both business and leisure travelers, as it boasts incredibly spacious, and quiet accommodations for our guests. All of our suites feature king size beds, gas fireplaces, and free wireless Internet access. The majority of our suites offer an amazing and elevated view of the Deschutes River.
Nestled in a tranquil grove of ponderosa pines just minutes away from bustling downtown Bend, the Pine Ridge Inn offers our guests the best of both worlds: a calming, scenic retreat and easy access to Bend’s countless excellent restaurants, nature activities, and cultural offerings. We are located less than half an hour away from Mount Bachelor and even closer to an abundance of places to hike, bike, eat, drink, or just take it easy. Whether you come to Bend to hit the slopes or hit the shops, our location overlooking the stunning Deschutes River makes the Pine Ridge Inn the ideal place for anyone who wants to experience all the best that Central Oregon has to offer.
At the Pine Ridge Inn, we pride ourselves on our exceptional guest services and first-rate amenities. We want you to feel at home during your stay with us. Our friendly and informed Hospitality Specialist is available 24-hours a day to answer any questions you may have and ensure that your stay is as comfortable and satisfying as possible. Upon arrival, we offer our guests a complimentary glass of local beer or wine, just like you might offer visiting friends or family. It is simple touches like these that make the Pine Ridge Inn a warm, welcoming, and memorable boutique hotel experience for all sorts of travelers.
- Complimentary local craft beer or wine at check-in
- 24-Hour Hospitality Specialists
- Complimentary locally sourced coffee, tea and baked goods to get your day started
- Natural, upscale, locally sourced Dani personal care products in every room
- Passes to nearby Athletic Club of Bend available for purchase
- In-room Keurig coffeemakers
- In-room distilled water service
- In-room Microwaves
- In-room Refrigerators
- In-room Hair dryers
- Complimentary wireless Internet in all rooms and public areas
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Deschutes River views in most rooms, and easy trail access
- Flat-screen TV’s
- 20 minute drive to Mt. Bachelor
- Minutes from downtown Bend, the Old Mill District, and the LesSchwab Amphitheatre
The Pine Ridge Inn offers first-rate accommodations for small groups and for business meetings.