< Back to Snow Shoe Packages
Bonfire Snowshoe Adventure with Wanderlust Tours + $15 Sisters Meat and Smokehouse Lunch Voucher + Free Visit Central Oregon Hydro Flask!
Price: $180 $140
Bonfire Snowshoe Tour with Wanderlust Tours
Experience Oregon’s winter landscape like never before! Let one of Wanderlust’s expert naturalist guides lead you through Deschutes National Forest to a hand-carved snowy amphitheater, where you’ll be met with a crackling bonfire to relax around. Snack on treats from local favorite Sparrow Bakery and warm-up with an adult hot cocoa spiked with Crater Lake Spirits’ Hazelnut Espresso Vodka.
New to off-trail snowshoeing? Wanderlust Tours makes snowshoeing simple with plenty of tips, tricks, and pre-prepared gear. Wanderlust’s guides will point out planets, stars, and constellations as you soak up the peaceful ambiance of the Cascade Mountains. This snowy nighttime will be one you won’t soon forget!
- Gear: Snowshoes and headlamps
- Treats: Dessert from Sparrow Bakery
- Drinks: Hot cocoa with Hazelnut Espresso Vodka from Crater Lake Spirits
- Transport from Wanderlust Tours office
What to bring:
- Layers: Waterproof coat, hat, gloves, snow pants
- Footwear: Snow boots
- Misc: Water bottle, any extra snacks, camera, backpack
- Tour time: 7:00-11:00 p.m.
- Rent boots, pants, and jackets from Wanderlust Tours with advance notice
- Children 8 and older are welcome
Preview the Snowshoe Bonfire Adventure below!
Explore Nature’s Beauty
From the sagebrush-covered plains of the high desert to the towering pines and majestic mountain peaks, discover the diverse landscape Central Oregon has to offer.