About Crosswater Club
Honored by Golf Digest as one of “America’s 100 Greatest Courses,” the Crosswater golf course at Sunriver Resort was designed by award-winning architect Bob Cupp. Situated on 600 magnificently scenic acres of woodlands and carefully preserved wetlands, Crosswater is threaded by the gently flowing Deschutes and Little Deschutes Rivers.
In fact, depending on tee selection the rivers can come into play as often as seven times in a round. The design is traditional heathland style, and the golf course features five tee placements for each hole as well as bent grass fairways and greens. Dining at The Grille is reserved for Crosswater members and their guests, guests of Sunriver Resort, and guests of Club Management.
- Named one of the Top 10 Destinations for Family Golf by Golf Digest, January 2016.
- Top 10 for the best courses you can play in Oregon in 2014 – Golf Week
- #17 of America’s Best Residential Golf Courses – Golf Week
- #28 of America’s top 100 Greatest Golf Courses – Golf Digest
- America’s Top 100 Modern Courses – Golf Week Magazine
- Certified Audubon Sanctuary – Audubon International
- “It is simply not possible to find a better manicured course anywhere in the world. Period.” – Golf Digest
- “Save your strength and a few extra sleeves of balls for Crosswater, which is one of the most spectacular designs in America” – Links Magazine.