We appreciate your interest in a partnership with Visit Central Oregon! We are fortunate to receive a lot of partnership requests so we’d love to know more about how you’d like support from Visit Central Oregon. Once we receive your completed form, we will reach out if we want to move forward.
Please note that qualifying requests must be:
- An ask of less than $20,000
- Relevant to the tourism industry and visitation in Central Oregon (Deschutes, Jefferson, Crook, and So. Wasco counties)
- Separate from any other requests or applications for other Visit Central Oregon funds (ie Future Fund, RCTP Grant)
Sponsorship requests must align with Visit Central Oregon’s strategic objectives which are:
- Drive awareness and visitation to Central Oregon
- Destination Management – responsible management of the region’s elements for positive impact
- Prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion in Central Oregon
- Bolster economic growth with business development initiatives that drive group business
- Advocate for the value and economic importance of tourism in Central Oregon
*Completing this form does not guarantee an agreement, partnership, or collaboration. Visit Central Oregon will evaluate all completed forms and reserves the right to determine whether or not they fall within Visit Central Oregon’s strategic plan and efforts.*
Partnership Request Form
Explore Nature’s Beauty
From the sagebrush-covered plains of the high desert to the towering pines and majestic mountain peaks, discover the diverse landscape Central Oregon has to offer.