Running Solo is a socially-distanced road and trail running race series race held over 4 weeks, this October and November, in Bend, OR. It’s pretty straight forward and will feel ALOT like a normal race. Except the whole mass start thing.
- You can enter any of the races, or all of them.
- You’re racing against other runners, just not necessarily at the same time.
- We have a blend of dirt and road courses all in the 3mi (5k) range
- The series consists of stage races. Each week will produce a podium (by age group and category). In the spirit of the Tour de France, overall leaders (by category) will be awarded yellow arm warmers to wear while running as they maintain their lead in their respective category.
- For each race, you’re welcome to do as many attempts as you’d like during the race window. Each race window will start at 12:01 am PDT on Sunday and end at 11:59 pm on the following Saturday (7 days). Click here for more information and to see the various courses.