It wouldn't be 4th of July in Bend without the BEND PET PARADE! This almost 100yr old tradition unites and celebrates our amazing community and the pets we all love! Parade in costume with your pet or stuffed animal on pulled wagons, bikes or trikes or watch all the action on the parade route. Parade starts at Harmon Park continues on to Newport Ave., then right on Wall St to Franklin and on to Drake Park. Parade lines up at 9am and starts at 10am.
PARADE DETAILS & PARKING:
- All ages welcome.
- No registration necessary.
- Leash up and clean up after your pet.
- No rabbits, cats or aggressive animals. Do not give away or sell animals.
- Large animals need to arrive early; trailer parking on Riverside Blvd.
- Equestrians, please wear helmets.
- No solicitation, commercial floats, motorized vehicles, motorcycles or distribution of anything, including candy.
- Best parking: Outer perimeter of downtown and in parking garage.
- ADA parking available at Highland at Kenwood School on Newport Ave., in downtown parking garage and in City of Bend parking lot on Franklin Ave.