Please join us for the 5th Annual Fall Harvest Feast & Celebration which will tickle your palate and delight your senses. We are throwing in a little extra sizzle this year and curating a Halloween bash with all the fixin's to go down in history.
Extroverts: This is your moment to shine. Bring on those costumes and accessories.
Guests will enjoy:
- Stunning Cascade Range views
- 6-course gourmet farm-to-table feast
- Curated bar, featuring local cocktails, mocktails, beer, and wine
- Speak easy hidden bar
- Groovy Tunes by up and coming electronic music star Rhone
- Best of costume prizes
- Witches Brew tea lounge by Herbal Goddess Holly Hutton
- Telescope star gazing with the Little Astronomer
Menu: by Chef Brian Garza of FireFare
COST: $105 member/ $115 non-member
- King Turkey Grazing Table (you will see what we mean by this)
- Haunted Herbed Salad
- Sparrow Baguette with Honey Cinnamon Butter
- Wicked Whole Chicken by Home Farm Foods (GF)
- Super Spooky Roasts and Ribs from DD Ranch, Pioneer and Mt Shasta Wild (GF)
- Roasty Toasty Potatoes and Rooty Root Vegetable by Fibonacci, Boundless, and Well Rooted (V, Veg, GF)
- Scary Well Rooted Pumpkin Tureen Soup (V, Veg, GF)
- Apple Crumble with Eyeball flavor Eyescreem by Grey Duck (just kidding, it's vanilla)
- Surprise custom Eyescreem flavor...
*Discounts for tables and groups
Get your tickets early please so chef can plan accordingly!
All proceeds benefit Central Oregon Locavore Non Profit