After a two-year hiatus, the Kids Halloween Party returns! Businesses thoughout the OMD will be handing out treats. Come get your scare on from 4pm to 7pm. Halloween in the Old Mill District is safe, fun, free of charge and something the whole family can enjoy.
In addition to trick or treating, Monday's Halloween bash will include various activities throughout the district:
- The Humane Society of Central Oregon will host a pet costume contest in Center Plaza, so be sure to think about your furry friends and get creative! Costume contest participants can win as much as $100 in Old Mill District gift cards.
- The Reptile Zone will set up a pop-up shop in the vacant space next to Vanilla Urban Threads, complete with snakes, turtles, and more.
- The Latino Community Association will host Day of the Dead, or Día de Muertos, activities in the former Simply Mac space between Avalon Salon & Spa and Evoke Winery.
- Artists from The Stacks Art Studios & Gallery will be hosting arts and crafts activities out of the former Ticket Mill kiosk next to Anthony’s.
- Wild Child toy store will run a kids and baby costume contest with prizes from Wild Child and Free Spirit Yoga + Fitness + Play. Wild Child will also be handing out sugar-free and candy-free trick-or-treat options.
- Savory Spice will provide free hot apple cider samples throughout the evening.