Lake Creek Lodge
About Lake Creek Lodge
For decades, families and friends have come to Lake Creek Lodge to relax and refresh. Each of our cabins are unique, and feature a mix of authentic antiques and new furnishings, mixing modern amenities with the look of yesteryear for a perfect blend of comfort and ambiance.
Conveniently located near Sisters, Oregon and in the quiet area of Camp Sherman, guests enjoy their stay at Lake Creek Lodge to break away from their busy lifestyle to enjoy nature and to reconnect with loved ones, friends and family. No matter if you’re here for a week or just the day, let our surroundings inspire you year-round!
- Enjoy the Lodge Great Room’s Wood burning fireplace, flat screen TV, historical album & books.
- Enjoy a game of Pool, Ping Pong, Foosball or a variety of board Games in our Recreation Room.
- Seasonally heated pool (Memorial Day through Labor Day).
- Horseshoes and children’s play area.
- Basketball & Tennis Courts, Badminton, Ping Pong, Volleyball, Croquet.
- Our one-acre fishing pond is teeming with rainbow trout and crayfish.
- Breakfast and Dinner offered year round.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and guest computer station at the Main Lodge. (Wi-fi can be slow and unreliable at times)
- Espresso Café open daily in the Lodge.
- Both indoor and outdoor venues are available for meetings and special events.
- Guest Coin Operated Laundry Machines are located in the “Cook’s Cabin”.
- Pets are welcome in Cabins 1 – 13 and 17-20. Blanket, towel, dishes and doggie bags provided.
Wi-Fi is available in most cabins, but can be unreliable. This encourages you to disconnect and get outside. To enjoy the outdoors, where the wind drifts through the sun-drenched pines and where the snow-capped peaks of Three Finger Jack, Black Butte, and Mt. Jefferson keep watch over us from the horizon.