960 NW 3rd St.
About Rustler’s Inn
Enjoy an authentic old west atmosphere at Rustler’s Inn. Our western hotel in Prineville, OR, combines rustic charm with modern comfort. We’re located in Central Oregon’s oldest community, where the spirit of the frontier days lives on for visitors to experience. As our guest, you can indulge in western heritage with all the conveniences of a contemporary inn.
Our old west lodging is the perfect place to get away with the family for some much-needed rest and relaxation. For over 30 years, the same family has operated our hotel and ensured that guests have a wonderful stay. While the saloon-style appearance of our inn suggests a step back in time, you’ll find that your room has all the modern amenities you expect. Your stay will feature:
- A 32-inch LCD Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Vouchers (See Amenities for Details)
- Direct Dial Phones
- Family Suites with Full Kitchen (With or Without Separate Bedroom)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ice Machine Next to the Office
- Mini Fridge, Microwave, and Full-Size Coffee Pots in All Rooms
- Pets Allowed for Additional Fee (No Cats) in Limited Rooms, Reserve Early