About Bachelor to Bend Full Day Guided Ride
Mt Bachelor to Bend is one of the most epic mountain bikes rides our area has to offer. Imagine this: crisp mountain air mixed with warm sunshine beaming on you as your guide unloads your bikes at the base of Mt. Bachelor, at the crest of the Cascade Mountains. You grab your hydration pack, strap on your helmet, and prepare to spend the rest of the day on up to 35 miles of sweet singletrack bliss as you make your way back to Bend.
This is the most distinctive Central Oregon ride, but know that there are many options. However we get back to Bend, you will sure to experience miles of fast-flowing sections, rocky or rooty sections (if desired), scenic alpine views, forest cruising, and some of the most fun you can have in the area. As we descend in elevation, you’ll experience a change in ecosystems from wide-open Hemlocks to mixed conifer to classic Ponderosa stands. Plus, we’ll eat a tasty lunch on the trail at one of many scenic viewpoints.
Can’t get enough of this ride? We highly recommend doing this tour more than once. We will give you a unique route each day with new trails and new scenery.
19221 SW Century Dr #201, Bend, OR 97702, USA
- Up to six-hour-long mountain bike tour, personalized to your riding level
- Local, expert, and caring guides
- Shuttle to the trailhead
- Lunch sandwiches from the local favorite bakery, Nancy P’s
- Cog Wild water bottle
- Substantial, healthy snacks on the trail including Picky Bar
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer and Humm Kombucha
- Rental bikes are not included in the cost of the tour. Please contact us directly with questions about the activity.
- Meeting Time: 8:30 am to fill out paperwork and be fitted to bike rentals as needed.
- Start Time: 9:00am
- Finish Time: 2-3 pm
- Start Location: Cog Wild Headquarters
- Solo rider $240
- 2 or more riders $129 per person
*Price does not include bike rental.
18 – 35+ miles, depending on rider level, weather, and trail conditions. We customize this route for you.
Starts at: 5500-7000 feet.
Ends at: 3400 feet, in Bend
Intermediate to expert. The route can vary in length and technical features; however, this is a full day that covers at least 18 miles of trail.
A little bit of everything, from a handful of steep climbs to fast, flowing downhill sections. Expect some roots and rocks mixed in as well. Terrain and scenery range from wide alpine meadows to Ponderosa pine forests.
Hydration pack or backpack for carrying water and lunch, gloves, and clothing layers. Helmets are required for all rides. Don’t forget your camera!
During the reservation process you will need to share the below info for each rider:
- Height and weight for the bike rental.
- Ages of children or those over 60.
- If each rider has mountain bikes before: beginner, intermediate or advanced and any additional details you would like to share.
- Any dietary or medical restrictions.